The Manti Te’o jokes are funny, but let’s all try to remember, a person
that never existed is dead.
Te’o is projected to be taken #1 in the fantasy draft.
“Hello Oprah? This Manti Te’o. Do you have time next week for an
interview? I have something I need to get off my chest.”
Some Notre Dame Jokes:
Q: How do you get a Notre Dame graduate off your front porch?
A: Give him the pizza money.
Q: Do you know why they couldn’t have a nativity scene at Notre Dame?
A: They couldn’t find three wise men or a virgin.
Clip shows former Notre Dame quarterback Brady Quinn making a bet with former Southern California quarterback Rodney Peete on the outcome of the 2007 Irish-Trojans game, then wearing a USC jersey as promised in the bet after ND beat SC 38-0.
…why Notre Dame Sucks
- Notre Dame hasn’t won a bowl game in their last 8 attempts. And they’ve only been to 27 bowl games.
- Notre Dame’s fan base consists predominantly of fans who couldn’t get into Notre Dame and have no idea where South Bend is on a map.
- Notre Dame has a losing bowl record. And they’ve only been to 27 bowl games.
- Notre Dame’s Heisman winners are the product of popularity contests, not the product of the best performance by football players.
- Similarly, Notre Dame’s “national championships” are the result of popularity, and not the result of being the best team. You can be popular without being good. For example, consider the popularity of McDonald’s and soccer.